Why do you meet some people and seem to immediately connect with them? In many cases, it is because your personality style is similar to theirs, but what about people with other personality styles? Most people have less than a 40% chance of immediately experiencing a good connection with others due to similar personality styles.That means that over 60% of people are likely to have challenges in connecting and building rapport with each other. In fact, 90% of the stress we experience in relationships is due to not understanding someone else’s personality style. When you are able to identify and understand others better, you are then able to quickly connect with them on a deeper level.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the style of those around you? The DISC Personality Performance Profile assessments we offer reveal the strengths, potential blind spots, and motivation of your personality style and how to communicate in a way that helps you connect and avoid conflict with others. You can also attend our DISC Certification Training and experience our life-changing concepts in a classroom setting during a full two-day workshop.
Your personal and business success depend on effective communication skills and the ability to connect with others at a high level. Get the tools you need to build better relationships in our personality assessments.